Hi Freesurfers,
More questions about this analysis.
1) Referring to the documentation, we used the following command:
 tksurfer fsaverage lh inflated -annot mc-z.abs.2.sig.ocn.annot -fthresh 2
-curv -gray

The documentation says we should see an image as shown in Figure 1
(attached).  But what we see is Figure 2 (also attached).  Can somebody
explain this?

2) When running the simulation does it matter what threshold we use?  For
example, can we use a threshold of 2 or 3 (instead of 4 as shown in
documentation) when running mri_glmfit-sim?  And do we have to use the same
threshold while displaying the clusters after?

Thanks for any help.

Devdutta