The newest version of FreeSurfer does not contain any changes to qdec I believe.
Allison

--

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, Prapti Gautam wrote:

Dear Freesurfers,

I just have some quick questions regarding qdec:

1.      How many covariates does the latest version of qdec allow you to
select? I am using FS version 4.3.0 and I cannot select more than 2
continuous variables. I am just wondering if a newer version allows you
to select more covariates.
2.      Does qdec allow you to choose between study designs DOSS and
DODS? I currently do not see this option and I think my current version
of qdec defaults to the DODS option.

Thank you for your time,

Prapti