Hi Bruce,

Yes, this was with the longitudinal stream.  The command I used was:

recon-all -base 2829 -tp 20648 -tp 20995 -all

I've uploaded these data to the ftp site:
transfer/incoming/RLM_umn_problem_caseB.tgz

tp1 20648 & tp2 20995 were fully processed using the cross-sectional stream
(recon-all -subjid ${sub} -autorecon-all).

tp1 is a Siemens Trio va25 8channel head coil acquisition.
tp2 is a Siemens Trio TIM vb15 12channel head coil acquisition on the same
subject with identical scan parameters.

The problem is with the base subject, 2829.

Also, the bugr report, SuSe-Release & cpuinfo are all in the tar file that
was uploaded.

Let me know if you need any additional info, and thanks again for looking
into this for us!

Best,

Ryan

On Sep 10 2009, Bruce Fischl wrote:

>Hi Ryan,
>
>is this only in the longitudinal stream? Sounds like a bug. If you upload
>the whole subject directory we'll take a look.
>
>Bruce
>On Thu, 10 Sep 2009
>muet0...@umn.edu wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am running the longitudinal processing using version 4.5 and was
>> wondering if there are any data quality checks specific to the
>> longitudinal
>> stream (other than the standard ones listed for the cross-sectional
>> analysis)? For example, is there a way to check the registration between
>> TP1 & TP2 when creating the base?
>>

>> Also, in two of my 36 subjects (one in creating the base, one TP->base
>> longitudinal processing), the final step that creates wmparc.mgz was
>> taking extremely long to finish (I let it go 18hrs before killing the
>> process, and only 25 slices were complete). After looking at the
>> aparc+aseg.mgz file, I noticed that part of the right hemi, and all
>> voxels outside of the brain received a value of 41, corresponding to
>> right
>> cerebral white matter. The aseg.mgz appears to be fine, and the pial &
>> inflated + annotation file appeared OK in tksurfer. Any ideas on what may
>> be going wrong with these cases?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> -Ryan

message.