Hi Freesurfers,

    I'm trying to update our analysis for Stable 5, and I'm having some
trouble trying to recreate our current Stable 4 version (espcially
since I have not yet made a gui-less analysis). The command I used
was:

mkanalysis-sess -analysis fmcsm5_functionals_Stable5 -TR 2 -paradigm
paradigm -event-related -funcstem fmcsm5 -motioncor -inorm -polyfit 2
-mcextreg -nconditions 9 -timewindow 24 -prestim 4 -TER 2 -autostimdur

However, it's not accepting the -motioncor flag, and I'm not sure what the
correct replacement is.

For reference, I'm trying to replicate the analysis as close to the
original, which has the following analysis.info file:

analysis fmcsm5_functionals
TR 2.000000
fsd bold
funcstem fmcsm5