Hi Doug and Freesurfers,

     Now that I have re-processed some of my data in Stable 5, I would
like to re-open a previous problem I was trying to tackle:

"  We are using the Sternberg Item Recognition Paradigm in our study,
which involves the memorization and recognition of groups of 1, 3, 5,
and 7 letters. Each run has two sets of each condition (load). We
want to determine if any regions of the brain activate in a linear
pattern with increased task load (# of letters). I have already done
regression analyses using genotype, but that was between subjects, while
this analysis would be within subjects. Does anyone know how I could
structure an analysis that would allow me to look at this?
Is this something I have to do at the mkanalysis-sess level?"

    I had tried doing this in Stable 4 using the method described here
https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//freesurfer/2010-December/016557.html
  However, I was unable to generate the desired results, so I decided
to switch over to Stable 5 as suggested.

Thanks,

Adam