Hi All

I'm new in freesurfer. I have a question regards Philips  DICOM format. I
tried to convert from dicom to .mgz
using mri_convert but  i get the following error message:

MRIresample(): error inverting matrix; determinant is nan, matrix is:

-0.000  -0.000   nan   nan;
 0.000   0.000   nan   nan;
 0.000  -0.000   nan   nan;
 0.000   0.000   0.000   1.000;

Have anyone experienced this before?
Any help converting from philips dicom format?

Best regards
Leo.