Hello, I am following the sequence in the "FreeSurfer Troubleshooting
Reconstruction Work Flow" instructions, and am at step 8,
FsTutorial/WhiteMatterEdits. It looks like the thalamus and corpus callosum
are included as white matter, and the pial surface surrounds some
subcortical structures. Assuming this is not correct, I decided to look at
the inflated surface as suggested in the referenced page " Making Edits to
the White Matter." Unfortunately when I issue:

tksurfer wm1_edits_before rh inflated

I only see what looks like a very small fraction of an egg shell for the rh,
and nothing for lh. Can I check somehow to see why I have almost no inflated
brain?

Thanks,
Jim

--