Hi all,

I'm working on a group analysis using mri_glmfit.
 In analysis directory, I got a X.mat file which containing the matrix X (
size 50x4 ) used to regress analysis, also the beta value from beta.mgh
file.
Strangely, I loaded the X.mat in Matlab and recalculated the beta using
function regress in matlab, but got a different result from that of
mri_glmfit.
I don't know where the problem is, is there any difference in algorithm
between mri_glmfit and matlab function regress( regress(Y,X) )? or I made
some mistakes during the procedure.
The X.mat file and the dependent variable Y.mat are in the attachment.

Thanks in advance

Lijie Huang