Hi, doug.

Thanks for your suggestion, but it does not seem to work.
After having divided the ICV by 1e6, I reculated the betas, and got the
similar results as before in Matlab, just the beta4 -- correspondent to ICV
-- multiplied a 10^6.
And then I computed the rank of matrix X that the value is 4, indicating
that each 2 variables in design matrix do not highly correlated.
Also I have finished an regress analysis including one class variable and
one continuous variable using mri_glmfit, got the same result in Matlab.
A wired situation...
Is it any additional constrains in mri_glmfit when doing regression
analysis?

Lijie Huang