Hi Doug,

We have an old EPI data set where automatic (preproc-sess) or bbregister
with any init type give a bad result. Hence, we are attempting to use a
manual register.dat file instead. However, we must be doing something
wrong, because changing preproc-sess to use our manual register.dat (done
a couple of years ago) seems to have no effect. I suspect our preproc-sess
options as not set up correctly. Our goal is to present the results on
fsaverage surface.

Our preproc-sess command line is as follows:

preproc-sess -s avml07 -fwhm 5 -surface fsaverage lhrh -per-session
-sliceorder siemens -force -fsd bold -noreg -regfile bold/register.dat

The whole analysis script is at

/space/adapt/1/users/tapsya/project_AVISI_avml07/avml07/Analysis_avml07_fsaverage.csh

FS version = 5.1
machine = adapt (analysis running on cluster)
setenv SUBJECTS_DIR /space/adapt/1/users/tapsya/subject_MRIs/
individual subject = avml07
surface analysis lhrh, results to be presented on fsaverage surface
Total of 3 runs per analysis (each with different number of TRs)
Total of categories in mkanalysis-sess = 18 (9 main plus 9 rare target)
FIR analysis

Thank you for the advice in advance!

Bests,

Tommi

---
Tommi Raij, MD, PhD
MGH/MIT/HMS Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Bldg 149, 13th St
Charlestown, MA 02129
U.S.A.