Hi Peter - Each of the volumes in your DWI series was acquired with a certain b-value and a certain diffusion gradient direction. These have to be in the bvals and bvecs files, respectively, in the same order. This means for every volume in the DWI series, there'll be 1 number in bvals and 3 numbers in bvecs (could be zero in a few cases).

If you suspect that the bvals and bvecs files are not correct, you should consult your MR physicist. If you think they're correct but trac-all isn't reading them properly, you can attach those 2 files and I can take a look.

a.y