Hi Everyone --

I've been having difficulty getting Tracula to run smoothly on our cluster.
Similar to others on the listserv, the bedpost step was not creating the
necessary files causing an error during the -path step. Based on previous
posts, I ran bedpostx on the dmri directory. This initially seemed to work
(I no longer received the message "1 slice processed" over and over), but
for some reason the merged_ph1samples.nii.gz file is still not being
created and I continue to run into an error when I run -path. It does
create a merged_ph2samples.nii.gz output file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kiely