Hi,

No problem - thanks for coming back to me.

Imaging was carried out with a GE Excite II 3-T scanner using an eight-
channel phased array coil. We acquired coronal 3D-T1 weighted fast spoiled
gradient echo (FSPGR) (0.94 × 0.94 × 1.1 mm) which is what I am plugging
into Freesurfer.

There is actual data present - changing the windowing settings (brightness
and contrast) at the front it is possible to make out both grey and white
matter.  It is at a low intensity compared with the rest of the brain.  The
data was acquired some time ago, and I am not sure what the source of drop
off is.  Thanks for your advice in advance.

Thanks.