Hi Bruce and Freesurfer Experts,

I tried the suggestions below in these images but without complete
resolution of the problem - there is an improvement but there is still
stuff missing right at the front (last 3 to 4 slices).  Is there anything
else I can try in order to salvage these images ?  As mentioned previously
there is data there if I alter windowing parameters ...

Would be grateful for any help offered,

Thanks.

Mahinda