It might be SupraTentorial depending on what you are looking for. They are all explained on this wiki:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/MorphometryStats

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012, Dana W. Moore wrote:

Hi everyone,

Previous versions of FreeSurfer had a whole brain measure in the aseg.stats
file called BrainSegVolNotVent. The newest version no longer has this.  I am
wondering where I can now find a measure of whole brain volume?

Thanks,
Dana

--
Dana W. Moore, Ph.D.Instructor of Neuropsychology
Department of Neurology & Neuroscience