From: David Grayson
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:04 PM
To: 'Bruce Fischl'
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: RE: [Freesurfer] weird relabeling with mri_convert

Hi,

Thanks for your response. When I tried that option I got the same results, and
I looked at the output header file and it still said ‘float32.’ I tried
removing the -nc option, but that messed it up worse. None of my other attempts
at tweaking the command are working thus far.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thank you,

David