[freesurfer@occipital dmri.bedpostX]$ ls diff_slices/data_slice_0002/
dyads1.nii.gz  f1samples.nii.gz  logfile  mean_dsamples.nii.gz
mean_f1samples.nii.gz  mean_S0samples.nii.gz  ph1samples.nii.gz
th1samples.nii.gz

Come to think of it, when I ran bedpostx, it only output "1 slice
processed", but repeated 70 times, or however many slices there are. The
data is from a Siemens 3T, by the way.