Hi Kiely - Looks like you used flirt for the intra-subject registration, so you can look in trac-all.log for the flirt command line that registers diffusion to anatomical and play around with the parameters.

You can also use bbregister instead of flirt for the intra-subject registration - it has the option to initialize with flirt or with SPM.

Hope this helps,
a.y