发件人: Louis Nicholas Vinke
发送时间: 2012-03-26  23:27:09
收件人: chenchunhuichina
抄送: freesurfer
主题: Re: Re: [Freesurfer] about QAtools

Hi Chunhui,
The wm-anat-snr missing step is misleading.  That file gets created when
QAtools generates the SNR/WM measures using the wm-anat-snr command.  It
is not part of the recon-all stream.  If you specify the default status
log file included with the scripts you should not get that error (using
the -completeStatusFile flag).  This is a slight bug which I need to fix.
I'm not sure about the X error, I'll investigate that.
The gawk command is a dependency issue (http://www.gnu.org/software/gawk/).
-Louis