Hi Bruce and Michael,

That would be very nice. Do I just email you the hi-res
*whole-brain*mprages, or is their another way to get the images to
you?

On the other hand, I'm a fair hand at scripting. I'd be willing to
experiment with any scripts that you might provide.

Last, and on an unrelated note. Is that programming position at Freesurfer
still open? I know someone looking for an interesting and challenging
position like that.

Best,

Joshua
-