From: Anastasia Yendiki
Date: 2012-02-04 00:52
To: Xiangzhen Kong
CC: freesurfer
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] /path/to/dmri/dwi_orig_flip.mghdti.bvecs': No such
file or directory

Unless your dicoms came from the same acquisition as the default
MGH/Siemens one, you'll have to set bvecfile and bvalfile and provide
those files yourself.

On Fri, 3 Feb 2012, Xiangzhen Kong wrote:

> Hi all
> Now I am learning the trac-all using with DICOM data, but came across a
> problem.
> +++
> mv?f?xxx/dmri/dwi_orig_flip.mghdti.bvecs?xxxx/dmri/bvecs
> mv:燾annot爏tat燻/xxx/dmri/dwi_orig_flip.mghdti.bvecs':燦o爏uch爁ile爋r
?? ??ir
> ectory
> +++
> I check the dir /xxx/dmri/ and there are only two files
> 'dwi_orig_flip.nii.gz' , 'dwi_orig.nii.gz'?and a dir 'xfms'.
> Does trac-all extract bvals/bvecs automatically when start with DICOM dat
a?
> My data is from a siemens scanner.
> ?
> Thanks!
> ?
> Xiangzhen
> ?
> 2012-02-03
>
> _________________________________________________________________________
___
> Xiangzhen Kong

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it i
addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-ma
il
contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLi
ne at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in e
rror
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and pro
perly
dispose of the e-mail.