Dear Freesurfers,

I'm really glad to see the (relatively) new functional connectivity
commands. It seems to be working really well.

Has anyone tried to do task-related functional connectivity? I would like
to compare functional connectivity with the hippocampus during two
different conditions of my task, but I haven't found any documentation on
how to do this or even if it is possible with the current commands. I'm
thinking of trying to use a tpexclude file and excluding all time points
except Condition A and running functional connectivity on just those time
points. And then making a separate tpexclude file that excludes all of the
time points except those in Condition B and running functional connectivity
on that (both with hippocampal seeds). This would give me maps for each
condition. Is there a standard statistical test to compare one map to
another? This seems to be a work-around, so I'm curious if anyone has a
better solution to do task-related functional connectivity in Freesurfer 5.

Please let me know if you've done this or know how to!

Thanks!

Maya