I'm curious: For comparison to the results in that paper, has anyone
quantified the variability that results when one runs the same FS
version repeatedly on the same subject, but with a different random seed
each time?  That is, how much of the difference is related to math
libraries vs. intrinsic variability that arises from the components of
FS that use a random seed?

cheers,
-MH