Chris,

This is an unusual error.  I dont know why nu_correct would be found for
some subjects but not others, if its being run on the same platform.  I
can only think this is a network issue.  Is it replicable?  nu_correct can
be run from the command line.

The intensity normalization issues in v5.1 are related to a change in 5.1
where talairach was run before nu_correct, which doesnt seem to work as
well as when run before.  this is being changed for v5.2.

Nick