Viola,

The .levels files need an extra carriage return after the last level (so
that the cursor is on an empty line).  But even doing that, I get an error
for the gender.levels file that I cant figure out right now.  But you can
delete the gender.levels file and the qdec.table.dat file will load
correctly (i verified this).  the .levels files are not required, but are
just sanity-checkers.

Nick

> Hello,
> I have got the following problem: if I want to load the qdec.table.dat, I
> get the following message:
>
> ERROR: 0xbfd96154 is invalid. Must have at least two levels.
>
> Attached is the table and the levels files. Do you know what is wrong?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Viola

>>> is
>>> addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the