Hi Doug,

Thanks for your suggestion, but it didn't work out either.

Ed

On 16 Jul 2012, at 18:00, freesurfer-requ...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu wrote:

Message: 18
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:32:06 -0400
From: Douglas N Greve <gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] How to register FLAIR to T1?
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

Often with FLAIR there is not enough gray-white contrast to run the
registration. Try using the pial surface instead, with "-surf pial --t1" This tells it to use the pial surface as a boundary. The --t1 is needed because the intensity should go from bright to dark. Let me know if that
does not fix the problem.
doug