Hi Arman - Yes, this looks like a tough one. This subject has mega-ventricles and a pretty thin, oddly shaped forceps minor. I can't actually test if this'll work b/c the bedpost directory is missing from the uploaded data, but can you please try changing the 2nd control point in this text file:
        dlabel/diff/fminor_PP_avg33_mni_flt_cpts_5.txt
to this:
        81       87       25
and rerun the path reconstruction step only for fminor?

Let me know if it works. If it doesn't, send over the bedpostx directory too and I can try some more things. Thanks!

a.y

Thanks for your response. I have sent a subject that the problem in forceps
minor persists.
What I have done so far was to re-run the pipeline with "reinit=1", check the
eigenvectors, increase control
points, switch off brain anatomical mask in dmric. It made the tracts look
better for many subjects but this one
still has problems in forceps minor.

Thanks,
Arman