Hi Arman - I changed one of your 5 controls points for the forceps major to make sure that the initial path is well within the white matter, following the approach I described to Bryon in my previous email. I'm attaching the edited text file, please save it in the dlabel/diff/ directory of your subject and rerun the path reconstruction, making sure that reinit is not set to 1. You can rerun only the fmajor by editing the pathlist variable in your configuration file.

Hope this helps,
a.y