Hi everyone,

I am running FreeSurfer on Ubuntu virtual machine and have hit the
same error during my recon-all.

ERROR: cannot find or read transforms/talairach.m3z
ERROR: mri_ca_register with non-zero status 0

All previous responses point to a RAM issue. However, I've only hit
the error with some of my subjects, but not others, which makes me
wonder whether this is a RAM issue. I'd also like to mention that I'm
running recon-all with -notal-check. Could that be causing the issue?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Daria