Dear Jorge,

For the statistical analysis of longitudinal data we used the "Two Stage Model" (TSM) and the "Linear Mixed Effects".

Our intergroup LME results (2 groups, 2 time points) had many similarities with TSM results. Then with TSM we analysed the intragroup changes (one group, and 2 time points). We tried to do the same analysis with LME but the results are very different, so I suppose that the contrast was incorrect.

For the intergroup analysis (2 groups x 2 time points) I used /lme_mass_fit_vw/ and CM.C = [0 0 0 1];

For the intragroup (1 group x 2 time points) I also used /lme_mass_fit_vw/ but CM.C = [0 1];

Can you please tell me if the CM.C is correct ? or is there something else I should change ?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Alex.