Yes, .4 is probably too high. What is fa_FOLDER-NAME.mask.nii? In your
code below, there is no indication of how it was generated.

There could be several things going on. One is that the registration is
off. Have you check the reg? What is the first value of
register.dat.mincost? The second thing is that it could be that the
bvects/bvals. Finally, it could be your data that is off.

doug

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu