Hi all,

This is a follow-up on my question so that people can know what I've tried
and how it works. I added control points in the white matter and the
delineation of the temporal lobe has improved to a satisfying level. We
also find what Michael has suggested very interesting. But it seems that if
we change the parameters for certain subjects, we would have to rerun all
of the other subjects with the same set of parameters, which may not be
desirable at the moment.

Thanks for all the help,
Cherry