I was able to make more progress so I'm mostly good at this point but I have a
remaining question:

I assume the contents of sig.nii.gz (which I assume are the vertex p-values)
are not FWE corrected.  Is it possible to get FWE-corrected vertex p-values?
Or are only clusterwise corrections available?

Thanks again for your patience!

Joe

Joseph Dien,
Senior Research Scientist