Hello Freesurfers,

I am trying to run regression analyses within patients and one variable of
interest which adjusting for the nuisance variables age, IQ, thickness. When i
select the group and the CD (variable of interest) and run analyses (DODS), I
get the following error:

Qdec 1.4 (Qdec1.4)

Type: Error
Time: Fri Jun 14 14:49:37 2013
/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/Untitled/y.mgh --fsgd
/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/Untitled/qdec.fsgd dods --glmdir
/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/Untitled --surf fsaverage lh --C
/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/Untitled/contrasts/lh-Avg-Intercept-thickness.mat
 --C
/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/Untitled/contrasts/lh-Avg-thickness-CD-Cor.mat
 --C
/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/Untitled/contrasts/lh-Diff-CONTROLS-PATIENTS-Intercept-thickness.mat
 --C
/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/Untitled/contrasts/lh-Diff-CONTROLS-PATIENTS-Cor-thickness-CD.mat

Please advice!

Regards,
Manish Dalwani
Instructor