Hi Doug
       I use the MNI space! And what I do is the same with Ola, the following
is the exchange of massage, but I still can not know how to do? thanks!

Bo

 MNI space.

On Jun 5, 2013, at 11:14 AM, Douglas N Greve wrote:

what space is your VBM map in?
doug

On 06/05/2013 11:06 AM, Ozranov-Palchik, Ola wrote:
Hi Doug,
Thank you for your response! I am still a bit confused about the vol2surf
command. I have a volumetric mask with voxels of interest based on a VBM
analysis  in SPM. I would like to extract the cortical thickness measurements
based on these voxels.  I am not clear what specifications I need to include
when using vol2surf. For example, what do I use as my registration matrix?Thank
you for your help!Ola

Ola Ozranov-Palchik M.S.
Research Coordinator, Gaab Lab
Laboratories of Cognitive Neuroscience