Hi Jon,

I am also confused about this whole discussion. It seems from what you said
earlier that at some point you have been able to run freesurfer on your images.
You did not use the -i flag back then, but somehow managed to get from the
original dicom (via nifti, via some mri_convert command) to some image that
free surfer was able to use.

Just do the same thing here and then once that is done, run the base and long
stream on top of it.

Best, Martin

On Jul 8, 2013, at 2:45 PM, Jonathan Holt <whats...@umich.edu> wrote:

> I potentially have access to dicoms. My PI was confused as we're using GE 2D
> dcm images with 126 images per timepoint, he wasn't sure how to have them
> organized for a test run.
>

> On Jul 8, 2013, at 2:20 PM, Allison Stevens Player wrote:
>
>> I see now. If the orientation information is incorrect, this will continue
>> to be a problem. It sounds like you have access to the dicoms? If so, it's
>> better to wait and use those.
>> Allison
>>
>> On Mon, 8 Jul 2013, Jonathan Holt wrote:
>>
>>> Allison I'm running the following
>>>
>>> recon-all -all -s <subjID> -i path/to/nifti
>>>
>>> attatched is the error recon log
>>>
>>> I've already gone over this with bruce, martin. It seems as if the 001.mgz,
>>> orig.mgz, and orig_nu.mgz all have incorrect orientations. This is coming
>>> straight out of the nifti files I've passed and these mgz's are generated
>>> before the recon-all process exits with errors.

>> The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is
>> addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail
>> HelpLine at
>> http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
>> error
>> properly
>> dispose of the e-mail.

---------------------------------
Dr. Martin Reuter
Assistant in Neuroscience - Massachusetts General Hospital
Instructor in Neurology   - Harvard Medical School
MGH / HMS / MIT

A.A.Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
149 Thirteenth Street, Suite 2301
Charlestown, MA 02129

Phone: +1-617-724-5652
Email: