Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your reply. I coregistered the new data beforehand in SPM (to
the structural of the old session). So I didn't do anything to the label. I
displayed the structural with tksurfer-sess -c eccen -fthresh 0.5 -a
rtopy.self.lh -s P2_BK (since I wanted to display my eccentricity data) and
loaded the label just by clicking load --> label. Should I add -reassign in
this tksurfer command, or is there a way to load the label with a command,
to which I have to add -reassign?

Also, I'm not familiar with freeview, I tried starting it by typing
'freeview' but I get the error: freeview.bin: error while loading shared
libraries libXss.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory. It doesn't seem to depend on which directory I'm in.

Thanks,
Bianca

--
Bianca van Kemenade, MSc
Doctoral Candidate, Berlin School of Mind and Brain

Klinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie
Campus Charité Mitte
Charitéplatz 1
10117 Berlin
http://www.mind-and-brain.de/