Flag -reassign is unrecognised unfortunately when I add it to the
tksurfer-sess command I posted before. I tried it with tksurfer P2_BK rh
inflated -reassign, there at least it ran. However if I then use the
tksurfer-sess command again and load the labels I can only see that the
labels changed a bit, but they are still not correct.

I assumed coregistering the new session to the (not inflated) anatomical
used in the old session used to create the labels would suffice, but
apparently some other transformation needs to take place. Do you have an
idea how to put the label in the same coordinates? Sorry for my basic
questions.

Best,
Bianca