no, it would be more like a talairach alignment
On Wed, 24 Jul 2013, Mark Plantz wrote:

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for the reply. Would 'bbregister' work to register the files to
eachother or would there be a
more useful way to do that?

Also I noticed that across many of the subjects there is a slight difference in
the TR, TE, TI, and
flip angle values.

For instance, one of the subjects has a TR: 9.39 and another might have a TR:
9.44. This clearly
prevents me from using them to create an atlas. I am not really sure why these
values are slightly
off, they should be the same. Is there anyway to change those values manually?
Is it because I am
using the T1.mgz files?

Thank you!

- MP