Hi David - Every time you run trac-all, the results get appended to this file, so you need to look for error messages only in the more recent invocation of trac-all. The first error there seems to be:

        Error: bvecs and bvals don't have the same number of entries

Do you have the same number of b-values and gradient vectors and volumes in your DWI series?

a.y