The 001.mgz actually looks good in this case (in terms of intensity) so
I'm not sure if it makes sense to scale it up further. The problem is with
the nu.mgz being too dark. I'll try it out though if you think it will
also work in this case.

- Abid

you could try using --scale <scale factor> to scale the intensities of the
001.mgz up