Hi Abid

you can run recon-all -make all -s ....

and that should do it (since the timestamp on the orig has changed)

On Fri, 9 Aug 2013, Abid Qureshi wrote:

Hi Dr. Fischl,
I've changed the intensity on the orig.mgz files so that there is better
differentiation between white matter and gray matter. Then do I restart
recon-all after a certain step in the process? How does recon-all know to
use the newly modified orig.mgz file.

Thanks,
Abid

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>