From: Linn Mittlestein <linnmit...@gmail.com>Date: Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at
1:30 PM
Subject: LGI path problem
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

Hi,

I am trying to compute lgi measures, and I think my problem lies in the
fact that the matlab path is not set correctly; it is calling an older
version of matlab however I need it to point to matlab2013b. I have tried
numerous things like changing the startup.m file, the .bashrc file and
exporting the matlab path, however It keeps calling another version of
Matlab. Can someone please tell me how exactly the path is set and where?

Best Wishes and thank you,

Linn