Hi Linn,

We have an issue using lGI with matlab 2013 in the current version. It will be
updated in the new version, but in the mean time if you want to use it, it's a
very small change that you have to do. See the following post:
http://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg30506.html

Or there is a note on LGI and matlab 2013 in the "Release Notes" page on the
wiki.

Hope it works, let me know,

Marie

On Oct 28, 2013, at 3:38 AM, Linn Mittlestein