Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your response. It's a bit of a pain to access the dicoms, but it's
possible. The bigger problem now is that I can't get freeview to work. I type
in freeview into the command line and receive the following error:

freeview.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libvtkverdict.so.5.6:

Forgive my lack of linux knowledge, but is there some software I failed to
download? I searched for the error in the Mail Archive and the only entry is
from April 7, 2011. The response to the query says something about glxgear. Is
that something I should try to get freeview running? If so, how do I do that?

As a side note, tksurfer and tkmedit seem to work fine.

Jared