Dear Zeke,I am forwarding the email below that I believe it got lost in the
dense list of correspondences.I would highly appreciate your input.Thanks,Pablo

From: pablon...@hotmail.com
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:27:11 +0000
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Output of recon-all -all -openmp 8 does not show
brainmask.mgz

Dear Zeke,
Thank you for pointing in the right direction. As a reminder the problem was
that I was not getting the brainmask.mgz file, in the meantime I tried to re
run finally got it . \

However, I am surprised of the duration of recon-all -all -openmp 8 (using a
linux workstation with 8 cores (2 processors with 4 each). Running 5 subjects
simultaneously took up to 52 hours. 4 subjects around 40 hours.

Any way I am attaching the recon-all.log file just to be sure that there are no
strange errors.
Thank you so much,
Pablo