Hi All,

I tried the command you suggested Doug (recon-all -s subject -wmparc
-cortparc2 -aparc2aseg).  It exits with an error because it cannot find the
lh.sphere.reg file. The command and what is displayed after the command is
executed is pasted below.

Sujith

recon-all -s MG24_SurferOutput -wmparc -cortparc2 -aparc2aseg

INFO: FreeSurfer build stamps do not match