From: Anna Jonsson <ajonsso...@gmail.com>
Date:03/02/2014  5:27 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Martin Reuter <mreu...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] longitudinal process

Hi thank you for reply. May I ask other question; after editing the base it
says to reocnstruct with recon-all -base -tp1 -tp2 etc. Does this require that
all scans are located in the same directory? (Before i used symbolic links as
scans are in different directories) but i am unsure whether after editing the
abse anything further is actually done to the cross runs?

Thank you for your help,

Anna

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 7:58 PM, Martin Reuter <mreu...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>