Good morning!

I was trying to run the mris_anatomical_stats command and for some subjects
I keep getting Segmentation fault:11 error.

Some of the posts in the archive suggested that I run the recon-all command
since it usually means that subjects surfaces are out of sync SO I RERAN
RECON_ALL(which created the stats).  Then I reran the mris_anatomical_stats
command and got the segmentation fault again.

The command im using is

mris_anatomical_stats -l new.label -a aparc.a2009s.annot -log
outSUB1_lhVOL2 SUB1 lh

A little background on the new.label. We got the label by doing a
regression in qdec at FDR 0.05 which created cluster and peak cluster label.

Can anyone please provide me some insight on how to trouble shoot this
problem?

Thank you!

Rupa