Does not accept "-nuis" flag. I changed my mkanalysis-sess to this:

mkanalysis-sess -analysis ColorPrj_TR4_1p5mm_PR_ANOVA -fwhm 1.5 -paradigm
Conds.par -native -event-related -polyfit 2 -gammafit 2.25 1.25 -nuis
mcprextreg -TR 4 -nconditions 8 -refeventdur 14 -force -fsd bold_Color
-per-run

and got this error:

ERROR: Flag -nuis unrecognized.

> I think it is just confused because it expects native to be per-session.
> One way around this is to just specify -nuis mcprextreg instead of
> -mcprextreg
> doug
>

> On 03/19/2014 11:15 AM, sha...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu wrote:
>> But this is a per-run analysis and preproc-sess is -per-run (in native
>> space).  I assumed that I have to change my mkanalysis-sess to this:
>>
>> mkanalysis-sess -analysis ColorPrj_TR4_1p5mm_PR_ANOVA  -fwhm 1.5
>> -paradigm
>> Conds.par -native -event-related -polyfit 2 -gammafit 2.25 1.25
>> -mcprextreg -TR 4 -nconditions 8 -refeventdur 14 -force -fsd bold_Color
>> -per-run
>>

>> But using -mcprextreg flag generates an error. Is it a bug?
>>

>>> There is not an mcextreg file there. There is mcprextreg file. I think
>>> you need to run preproc with -per-session to get the mcextreg file
>>> doug

>>> --
>>> Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
>>> MGH-NMR Center
>>> gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
>>> Phone Number: 617-724-2358
>>> Fax: 617-726-7422
>>>
>>> Bugs: surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting
>>> FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
>>> www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html
>>> Outgoing: